National Academy of Sports Medicine Certified Personal Trainer
- Graduated from Blackfoot High School in 2018.
- Played Volleyball and Ran Track and Field all 4 years, holding 3 state titles and 2 school records.
- Completed the NASM Personal Training Certification and has been working with clients for 2 years.
- Currently working on obtaining a B.S. in Physical Education with an Exercise Science Emphasis.
- Has gained continuing education credits in Primar Bootcamp, Primary Suspension Fitness Instructing, and Neuromuscular Stretching.
- Spent the last year as the head kids CrossFit coach and spent the last season as an assistant sprint and relay coach for Blackfoot High School.
“I will use what I have learned to teach others a safe and effective way to achieve their goals. Being able to help others grow and progress in the aspect of health and fitness has really sparked my interest and I have made it my personal goal to help individuals find a way to lead a convenient, fit life. I am excited to teach others how to manage a busy life and still find a way to get the exercise they need. Let me help you crush your goals, whether it be for an upcoming sports or fitness competition, or just a will for creating a healthier lifestyle.”